Biology Department Greenhouse.
Union College; biology; greenhouse; Jorgensen Hall
The biology department greenhouse built in 1959 located between Jorgensen Hall and the Carnegie Building in an 8" X 10" black and white photograph.
In Copyright - Educational Use Permitted
Union College provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes, and for personal enjoyment. Permission to reproduce these images in any form for other than personal individual use must be obtained in writing from the Union College Library. Please contact us for more information about digital imaging use.
Remembering Jorgensen Hall
Black and White Photograph